- Make a splash at the various pools at Aylesbury Swimming Pool.
- Enjoy this fun day out where the kids can get active and develop their swimming skills.
- Dive into the 25 metre swimming pool with eight lanes.
Forget paddling pools in the garden; make a real splash in this Aylesbury swimming pool. There's no better time to take the plunge.
In Aylesbury, at Aqua Vale Swimming And Fitness Centre, the doors are open for a swimming experience like no other, with three brilliant pools to choose from. Feel like you're on holiday at the leisure pool thanks to the palm trees dotted around. The leisure pool is a great swimming pool for kids, complete with water features, flumes and slides. There's even a lazy river! The glass house pool can be accessed via the relaxing lazy river and has a retractable roof for an open air swim. Finally, the 25m competition swimming pool has eight lanes for when you want to get serious about your swimming. Kids are welcome, however, they'll need to be competent swimmers and be able to keep up with their lanes. You'll also find the Aylesbury gym if pumping iron is more your thing.
The centre offers some amazing sessions like the Aqua Vale swimming fitness classes. Their child and adult swimming sessions are award-winning so be sure to book yours. You can also get your workout fix in the gym. You'll find 100 work-out stations, the latest cardio equipment, a free weight zone and trained fitness advisers if you need help.
What to know before you go
- The fitness centre has a café that serves a selection of hot and cold food and drinks, including fresh fruit and sandwiches.
- You'll find large family cubicles in the main changing room of the swimming pool and plenty of toilets including accessible toilets.
- There are baby-changing facilities in the changing rooms.
- There are also two 3G artificial football pitches that can be hired.
- Aqua Vale Swimming and Fitness Centre is an accessible facility.
- Aqua Vale Swimming Pool can be found at Park Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1DX.
- There is a car park on site for visitors.
- From Aylesbury train station, the Aylesbury swimming pool is a 15-minute walk away.