- Discover the true past of the Wicked Witch of the West in the much-loved and truly magical, Wicked The Musical.
Grab your broomsticks and fly your kids off to see Wicked - the untold story of the witches of Oz. With powerful vocals and spellbinding effects, this Olivier Award-winning musical really does defy gravity!
Follow the tale of green-skinned Elphaba and her friendship with the blonde and popular Glinda as they meet as young witches at sorcery school. Then an encounter with the Wizard of Oz changes their destinies for good.
With incredible sets, outstanding performances, mystical vocal ranges and plenty of emerald green sparkle, this show is sure to delight your whole family. Just click your heels together three times when you’re ready to go home!
What to know before you go
- Wicked is 2 hours 45 minutes long including one 20-minute interval.
- It is recommended for ages 7+.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and under 3s will not be admitted to the theatre.
- If you choose e-ticket delivery, you will receive a confirmation email with your e-ticket attached which you must print out and bring with you on the day or present on a mobile device at the venue. If you select box office collection, please have your booking reference ready, bring a valid form of ID and arrive at least 30 - 45 minutes prior to your performance start time.
- Tickets are per person and are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Wicked is running at the Apollo Victoria Theatre.
- The closest car park is Q Park in Pimlico, a 15-minute walk away.
- Victoria Station is a two-minute walk away and serves the Victoria, Circle and District lines as well as National Rail services and the Gatwick Express.
- Victoria bus stops service a wide range of routes including the 2, 11, 13, 16, 36, 38, 44, 52, 170, 211, 390, 507, C1 and C10.
Read more Wicked The Musical here.