- Experience War of the Worlds like you never have before with this combination of theatre, VR, physical elements and the music of Jeff Wayne spread over 22,000 square feet.
In Jeff Wayne’s War of the Worlds: The Immersive Experience, you’ll walk, climb and slide throughout the story with the help of live actors, pyrotechnics and walkaround sets, cutting-edge virtual reality, and temperature, touch and feel sensations that will make the experience truly immersive.
You’ll visit a huge variety of places from the book including the observatory, Horsell Common, and the boat ride desperately trying to survive. If you do, you’ll end up at the steampunk-inspired The Spirit of Man bar and restaurant.
Things to know before you go
- It is advised that you buy your tickets in advance.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded after purchase. If the experience is closed due to certain circumstances, a complimentary new ticket on the date of your choosing will be given.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your slot.
- Show your voucher on arrival, on your phone or printed, and the front desk will issue tickets for the next available slot.
- Children aged 10 - 12yrs will require written parental consent prior to admission. Anyone under 18 requires at least one over 18 person with them.
- You will be in a group with up to 12 people.
- The experience includes two bars and a restaurant.
- You are advised not to participate if pregnant or have certain medical conditions.
- The closest stations are Aldgate and London Fenchurch Street.
- The 25 bus stops just outside the venue.
Find out more about the experience here.