- Watch the first computer-animated movie and Pixar’s first full-length film, Toy Story, at a brand-new drive-in cinema in Enfield.
- This much-loved animated family film includes a brilliant cast, including Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Don Rickles and Wallace Shawn.
Follow the story of good-hearted cowboy doll Woody who must join forces with the arrogant Buzz Lightyear, a toy who believes he’s a real spaceman, when they both find themselves lost in the outside world.
Come and see this ultimate family classic that kickstarted the Toy Story franchise, which now consists of four brilliant animated films, at The Drive In cinema this summer.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- The film is 1 hour and 21 minutes long and is rated PG.
- One pedestrian or cyclist ticket can cover entry for up to five people.
- An area will be set up for pedestrians and cyclists at this drive-in screening. If you are attending by foot or bike, you must bring your own chairs and FM radio.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- The outdoor screen is situated at Troubadour Meridian Water, Harbet Road, London, N18 3QQ. It’s easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.