- After a sell-out international tour, the ultimate folk rock musical The Simon & Garfunkel Story is coming to London’s West End this December.
Are you a family of Simon & Garfunkel fans? Then this smash-hit tribute musical is one not to miss, featuring all of the band’s most famous songs played by a live band and brass ensemble alongside Adam Dickinson and Cameron Potts.
The Simon & Garfunkel Story takes us through the fascinating history of the iconic duo from their New York roots to their dramatic separation and solo careers, ending with a stunning recreation of Simon & Garfunkel’s famous reunion gig. So grab your guitars, warm up those vocal cords and get ready for an explosive night at the theatre that you won’t forget!
What to know before you go
- Under fives cannot be permitted into the theatre. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The show is approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes long with an interval.
- Tickets are per person and no refunds or exchanges will be available after purchase.
- You must collect your tickets at the venue on the day of the performance. The box office is located in the theatre foyer and has step-free access. Please arrive 30 minutes early and bring the card you used to pay with as well as a valid form of ID.
- The Simon & Garfunkel story is playing at the Cambridge Theatre in Covent Garden.
- The nearest Tube stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly line) and Leicester Square (Piccadilly and Northern lines).
- Bus routes that stop nearby include the 14, 19, 24, 38 and 176.
- Charing Cross is the closest railway station, a 10-15 minute walk to the theatre.
Read more about The Simon & Garfunkel Story here.