- The world’s most famous murder mystery case is reopening at St. Martin’s Theatre as Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap returns to the stage.
- Continuing its 68 years of international productions, the world’s most successful and longest running show is back in its rightful place at London’s St. Martin’s Theatre.
Agatha Christie’s classic ‘whodunit’ play, which has had audiences on the edge of their seats since the 1950s, draws us into Monkswell Manor where seven strangers are sheltering from a blizzard. A visit from a police sergeant clues them in to the unnerving knowledge that a murderer lies among the group, but which one could it be… ? Experience The Mousetrap’s shocking twist ending for yourself and discover what has kept audiences coming back to this smash-hit murder mystery for so long.
What to know before you go
- The Mousetrap is 2 hours and 20 minutes long, including an interval.
- Evening and matinee performances will be available.
- It is recommended for ages 12+.
- After booking you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket voucher attached. Please print this out and bring it with you on the day or present it on a mobile device to gain entry to the show. Your voucher will be checked and/or scanned upon entry.
- No refund or exchanges will be available after purchase.
- The Mousetrap is running at St. Martin’s Theatre.
- The nearest car park is Q-Park Car Park Newport Place.
- Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines) is the nearest Tube station, a three-minute walk away.
- The nearest train station is Charing Cross, a ten-minute walk to the venue.
- Buses to the theatre stop on Charing Cross Road and include the numbers 14, 19, 22, 24, 29, 38, 40 and 176.
Read more about The Mousetrap here.