- Ultra-cool 1950s-inspired The Drive In cinema is screening everyone's favourite film, The Goonies (rated 12A), in a social distance friendly setting in north London.
Follow a group of young misfits called the Goonies, as they discover an old map that takes them on a memorable adventure to unearth the long-lost fortune of One-Eyed Willy, a legendary 17th-century pirate. What better way to enjoy a classic than at a drive-in cinema?
This classic adventure film is filled with missing treasure, a pirate ship and plenty of booby traps. If you watched this movie as a kid, you will feel the nostalgia watching it again, and anyone who hasn't seen it before will wish they'd seen it sooner!
What to know before you go
- The Goonies is 1 hour and 54 minutes long.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes a designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- The outdoor cinema is easily found by car and is located just off the North Circular (A406) at The Drive In, Troubadour Meridian Water, Harbet Road, London, N18 3QQ.
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
To find out more about The Drive In, click here.