- It will not be possible to pay by cash anywhere and you will be required to maintain a 2-metre distance from others whenever you leave your vehicle.
- Watch Tenet on the big screen, with John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Eliza Debicki starring.
- The film is directed by Christopher Nolan, also director of Inception, Dunkirk and Memento, as well as three Batman films.
Releasing in cinemas nationwide on the 26 August, get up close to the action and experience this gripping Christopher Nolan spy film at a drive-in cinema this summer.
With one word that will give power, Tenet, and fighting for the survival of the entire world, a man known just as the Protagonist (John David Washington) journeys through a world of espionage on a mission that will unfold in something beyond real time. Explore a world of time-inversion as the Protagonist attempts to stop World War III.
What to know before you go
- Tenet is 2 hours and 33 minutes long and is rated 12A.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes a designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- The outdoor cinema is easily found by car and is located just off the North Circular (A406) at The Drive In, Troubadour Meridian Water, Harbet Road, London, N18 3QQ.
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
To find out more about The Drive In, click here.