- Enjoy a guided tour of London’s hottest landmarks with a leisurely cruise along the famous River Thames.
- Gain entry to the iconic St Paul’s Cathedral, the eery Tower of London and see the exquisite Crown Jewels up close.
- This four-hour London tour includes a fun-packed cruise along the Thames to Westminster Pier, and an expert guide with your own personal audio set so that you don’t miss a thing.
Get a triple dose of sightseeing in one afternoon with this perfectly planned out tour from Evan Evans, picking you up in style from Trafalgar Square, taking you along the River Thames by boat and into some of London’s most popular tourist attractions on foot.
With your three-in-one tour ticket you’ll get to step inside the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral, the oldest crypt in Europe, and gain one of the best views across the capital city from its Golden Gallery. You’ll then venture into the chambers of the Tower of London, hearing all about its dark history of execution before admiring the royal Crown Jewels in all their glistening glory. Then take to the waters and hop aboard a River Thames cruise all the way along to Westminster Pier, seeing the city from a whole new perspective and learning tonnes of interesting facts about the Old Smoke as you go.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket includes entrance to the Tower of London and St. Paul’s Cathedral with guided tours, a River Thames cruise, a superior coach tour for when you’re on-land with free WiFi on board, a professional live tour guide in English and a personal audio headset to hear them at all times.
- You can cancel your ticket up to 24 hours in advance if you select this option at checkout.
- Kids under 3 go free, but you still need to select a free ticket ticket for them. Concession tickets are available for students and seniors with valid ID. Family tickets are also on offer.
- The tour lasts for 4 hours and 30 minutes, starting at 1pm and ending at 5.30pm at Westminster Pier.
- Boarding starts at 12.45pm. Please be punctual.
- Show your e-ticket on a mobile device to your driver at the departure point.
- Please note that on Sundays and special occasions, St. Paul’s Cathedral will be closed and more time will be spent at the Tower of London.
- Tours depart from The Original London Visitor Centre, just a three-minute walk from Trafalgar Square.
- The nearest train and Tube station is Charing Cross, just a few minutes' walk away, which services the Bakerloo and Northern lines as well as overground trains. Leicester Square Tube station is also nearby and services the Piccadilly line.
- Bus routes through Trafalgar Square include the 3, 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 23, 24, 29, 87, 88, 91, 139, 159, 176 and the 453.
Read more about Evan Evans Tours here, and see what's in store for you at St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.