- Gaze in awe across Portsmouth from the top of the city's newest landmark, the Spinnaker Tower.
- See if you spot the Isle of Wight from your incredible vantage point.
If you and your family love a good view, there's no better place to visit than the incredible Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth. Combine a trip to the seaside or the Isle of Wight with a visit to the city's top new landmark. Just don't look down!
What to know before you go
- Your ticket covers standard entry to the tower and access to the Spinnaker Story live presentation.
- Changes may be possible for your ticket.
- Food and drinks, VIP experiences and a guided tour are not included.
- There is free carer admission when with a disabled guest. You will be required to present proof of disability.
- If you can’t see the three Solent forts on the day of your visit, you can head up for free within three months for another chance.
- The Sky Garden on view deck 3 will remain closed temporarily.
- The Spinnaker Tower opening times are 11am until 5pm (last admissions are 4.30pm).
- The Spinnaker Tower is on the waterfront within Portsmouth's Gunwharf Quays shopping centre.
- It is easily accessible by train (Portsmouth Harbour station), car (follow signs to Historic Waterfront and Spinnaker Tower from the M275) and even boat (Isle of Wight ferry port). is within a ten-minute walk of Waterloo, Waterloo East, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster stations.
Click here for more information on the Spinnaker Tower.