- The newly-worked musical is coming to the Eventim Apollo in London for a limited run of only 30 shows.
- Full of upbeat-tunes, laugh-out-loud scenes and mesmerising performances, this story of friendship and sisterhood is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
The feel-good show Sister Act! The Musical is coming to the stage in summer 2021. Join soulful lounge singer, Deloris, as she goes into hiding in a convent disguised as a nun after she witnesses a murder. Struggling to fit in to the convent, Deloris lends a hand to the failing choir. Transforming the lives of her fellow sisters by teaching them to sing, Deloris soon rediscovers her own voice.
Whoopi Goldberg returns to her most iconic role yet as Reno lounge singer Deloris Van Cartier in the West End production of Sister Act! The Musical, starring alongside Jennifer Saunders as Mother Superior and Clive Rowe as Eddie Souther.
What to know before you go
- Please print out your e-ticket or present on your smartphone upon arrival at the theatre.
- No exchanges or refunds after booking.
- The musical is recommended for children aged 10 and over. Those aged 14 years and under must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of two are not permitted.
- Sister Act! The Musical is running from 20 July 2021 – 29 August 2021 with matinee and evening performances available. It is approximately two hours and 30 minutes long.
- Brenda Edwards is replacing Whoopi Goldberg as Deloris Van Cartier for Thursday matinee performances only. Cast members are subject to change.
- The show is running at the Eventim Apollo.
- Hammersmith Tube station (Piccadilly, District and Hammersmith & City lines) is a four-minute walk.
- Kensington (Olympia), serving the London Overground and Southern lines, is the nearest mainline train station.
- Buses 9, 10, 27, 33, 419, 72, H91, 190, 211, 220, 267, 283, 295 and 391 stop near the venue.
- There is a car park behind the Kings Mall in Hammersmith. There are secure parking facilities at Novotel London West, which is a five-minute walk away.
Read more about Sister Act! The Musical here.