- Explore the interior of Liverpool’s iconic Royal Liver Building and learn about its fascinating history.
- Take a guided tour up to the 10th and 15th floors and enjoy the most incredible views of Merseyside and beyond.
- Immerse yourself in a world-class audio-visual experience inside the building’s West Clock Tower.
Book your tickets today to the Royal Liver Building 360 and enjoy one of Liverpool’s most iconic sites. Situated on Liverpool’s waterfront, the building is one of the UK’s tallest buildings standing at 322 feet tall! Begin your journey at the insightful visitor centre where you can discover the history of the Grade I listed building. Enjoy a guided tour up to the 10th and 15th floors where you can take in magnificent 360-degree views across Liverpool. Venture into the historic West Clock Tower and get ready to be wowed by the nine-minute audio-visual experience digitally projected onto the interior walls of the historic landmark.
What to know before you go
- This ticket includes admission to the exhibition and a guided tour of the exhibition.
- On arrival, show your smartphone ticket at the entrance. The experience reception inside the Royal Liver Building is the starting point.
- The tour is in English only.
- Under-7s go free and require no ticket. They must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- This experience is not suitable for those with medical conditions affected by heights, physical exertion and confined spaces.
- There are 124 steps to climb and you will be on your feet for the full 70 minutes.
- The tour is not suitable for wheelchair or mobility scooters.
- Be aware that the audio-visual experience contains flashing lights and loud sounds, which can affect visitors with photosensitive epilepsy.
- The full 70-minute tour must be completed – it’s not possible to experience only part of the tour.
- Latecomers will not be waited for. Refunds and amendments are not possible if you miss your booked time slot.
- Travel light as large bags are not permitted.
- If you select free cancellation upon booking, you can cancel until 11.59pm on the day before your visit.
- The Royal Liver Building is located at the Pier Head on Liverpool’s iconic waterfront, opposite the Merry Ferry terminal.
- The nearest train stations are James Street and Moorfields.
- Local bus routes 10A, 10B, 12, 13, 15, 18, 25, 26, 101, 136 and 800 stop near to the building.
- Parking is available at Princess Parade and the Capital car parks. Follow signs to the Waterfront, Albert Dock and Mersey Ferries.
Read more about the Royal Liver Building 360 here.