- Watch this touching Disney and Pixar animation film about two elf brothers who embark on an extraordinary quest.
- You’ll recognise some very famous voices in the movie, including Tom Holland and Chris Pratt.
Enter the world of elves in this fun movie where dreams do really come true! Follow the story of teenage elf brothers Ian and Barley Lightfoot who go on a phenomenal quest to see their late father for just one day. In this brilliant adventure story, there will be plenty of magic, mysterious maps and some unbelievable discoveries. Expect to be moved by this thoughtful coming-of-age tale that covers loss, grief and brotherly bonding.
You can enjoy this movie in a wonderful socially distanced setting of this outdoor cinema at the Troubadour Meridian Water in Enfield.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- Onward is 1 hour and 42 minutes long.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- The outdoor cinema is easily accessible by car and is located just off the North Circular (A406) at The Drive In, Troubadour Meridian Water, Harbet Road, London, N18 3QQ.
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
To find out more about The Drive In, click here.