- Combine your visit to three of London’s best attractions with Merlin’s Magical London multi-attraction pass.
- Marvel at over 10,000 sea creatures, including jellyfish, sharks, sea turtles, rays at the brilliant Sea Life London.
- Immerse yourself in London’s darkest history at The London Dungeons, the home of gore and horror.
- Head to Madame Tussauds for the ultimate wax factor and come face-to-face with your favourite band, celeb icon and super hero.
Explore three of London’s leading attractions within 90 days with Merlin’s magical London pass. Start your adventure at The London Dungeon, the capital’s most terrifying attraction. Do you dare to go on the Drop Dead Drop Ride to Doom? Experience London’s spooky past with interactive shows, immersive sets and gripping storytelling.
Take a walk with your family in the brilliant underwater world of Sea Life London. See how many different species of fish you can see in the awesome glass tunnel. Visit the biggest living coral reef in the UK, where you will see literally hundreds of clownfish in the most beautiful colourful spectacle.
Next stop, Madame Tussauds for some star spotting. Meet your favourite Marvel superhero or hang out with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson or the Royal Family.
What to know before you go
- Your time slot booked is for The London Dungeon.
- Your pass will give you access to The London Dungeon, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life London.
- After you have received your London Dungeon e-ticket you will be able to log into the Merlin booking portal and choose a date and time for Madame Tussauds and the London Eye. This can be anywhere between three days before your booked London Dungeon visit and 90 days after.
- Kids below the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The attractions are wheelchair accessible. Complimentary helper tickets are available.
- There are no exchanges or refunds after purchase.
- The London Dungeon and Sea Life London are both situated on London’s South Bank. The postcode is SE1 7PB.
- They are both within walking distance from Waterloo station.
- Buses that stop nearby are routes 77, 381, 12, 148, 159, 211 and 453.
- Madame Tussauds is located in Baker Street. The nearest Tube station to the venue is Baker Street.
- By bus, routes 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189, 205, 274 or 453 stop nearby.
Find out more about The London Dungeon, Sea Life London and Madame Tussauds.