- Fast-track your way to the top of this London skyline staple, skipping the queues and going straight to the Fast Track entrance.
- Plus gain access to the multi-sensory 4D cinema and luxurious Eye Lounge!
Itching to see the sights of London? Choose a fast-track ticket for the capital’s iconic London Eye and skip the tedious queues whilst gaining access to new revolutionary features, taking this London tourist attraction to even higher heights.
The London Eye is top of everyone’s Old Smoke bucket list, offering 360-degree views of the capital in a completely unique sightseeing experience. As London’s top rated tourist attraction, the queues for the Millennium Wheel can get pretty hefty, but with a fast-track ticket you’ll shoot straight to the designated fast-track entrance. As well as your speedy entry, this special ticket also gives you access to the London Eye’s 4D cinema, a multi-sensory experience featuring lights, snow, wind and even bubbles, to get you nice and hyped before taking to the wheel. You can then wind down again in the luscious Eye Lounge bar, which your fast-track ticket also grants access to.
Alternatively, stick to standard ticket entry here.
What to know before you go
- Fast-track tickets allow you to skip the main London Eye queues and go straight to the Fast-Track entrance (F). Please be sure to arrive on time for your ticket slot.
- Included in your ticket is single admission to the London Eye, entry to the 4D cinema experience and access to the Eye Lounge bar located above the London Eye ticket office.
- Tickets can be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance if you select this option.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket selection.
- Children under 3 go free, and those under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+.
- You do not have to print your ticket - smartphone tickets are accepted.
- The London Eye is within a ten-minute walk of Waterloo, Waterloo East, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster stations.
- Bus routes that stop nearby are the 77, 381, 12, 148, 159, 211 and 453.
Click here for more information on the London Eye.