- Gain entry to the capital’s top attractions with the London Explorer Pass and save over 40%.
- With 18 brilliant tours and attractions to choose from, you can pick between three, five or seven to discover at your own pace.
- The London Explorer Pass is a brilliant way to explore London at your own pace with your family!
Discover the capital at your own pace and choose between three, five or seven tours or attractions from a list of 18, though more are added every so often. Select three, five or seven attractions you would like to see out and enjoy some sightseeing with your family in your own time! Some of the brilliant attractions include Sea Life London, Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Kensington Palace, Hampton Court Palace and the Cutty Sark.
If you choose to, you can even do some sightseeing from a hop-on, hop-off one-day bus or 24-hour river cruise tours, which are both included in the pass.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket will have a link on it with up-to-date information and availability.
- You can choose three, five or seven attractions to visit out of a list of 18.
- Just scan your Explorer Pass once you arrive at the gate or ticket office to redeem your Explorer credits. For one credit, you can visit one attraction.
- Your pass is valid for 30 days after your first visit.
- There is one visit per attraction.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to the attractions.
- Changes are possible for this ticket.
- Choose free cancellation and cancel until 11.59pm on the day prior to your visit.
- Waterloo station is nearby to the central London attractions and you can jump on board the Thames River Cruise at Westminster Pier. It’s served by the Jubilee, Bakerloo and Northern lines and National Rail services. Or Westminster Tube station is also centrally located and is served by the Jubilee, Circle and District lines.
- There is parking at the National Theatre. If you book in advance, prices start at £2.50 for an hour.
Read more about the London Explorer Pass here.