- Come face to face with some of London's most infamous historic figures, from Guy Fawkes to Jack the Ripper.
- Enjoy nine immersive tales and two thrilling rides.
If you and your kids love history and horror, there is no better place for you to visit than the brilliant London Dungeon and explore the darkest history of the capital’s most perilous past. It will be a fear-inducing immersive experience like no other… dare you proceed?
What to know before you go
- Your ticket covers standard entry.
- Head to The London Dungeon at your booked time and show your ticket (printed or e-ticket) to a member of staff. You will then be directed to the relevant queue.
- Disabled guests qualify for one complimentary helper ticket along with a standard ticket purchase. You will be required to present proof of disability.
- The London Dungeon is within a ten-minute walk of Waterloo, Waterloo East, Embankment, Charing Cross and Westminster stations.
- Bus routes that stop nearby are the 77, 381, 12, 148, 159, 211 and 453.
- There is no parking at the venue and parking in the area is limited, however Waterloo Car Park at 39 York Road is a five-minute walk away.
Click here for more information on the London Dungeon.