- Enjoy the best views of London from an open-top sightseeing bus and explore the capital’s most recognisable landmarks lit up at night.
Explore London’s most iconic attractions when they light up at night from the top of an open-top bus. In this live-guided tour, you’ll have the best views as you pass twinkling landmarks that light up the sky. See everything from the icons of London skyline, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, to the capital’s most recognisable monuments in Trafalgar Square. You will also pass The Shard, Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben and more.
Experience the sparkling array of lights that transform the city after the sun has gone down!
What to know before you go
- Children under 5 can go for free. No voucher is required.
- You will receive your voucher attached to a confirmation email. Please print this voucher and present it when you board. Please note that smartphone vouchers will not be accepted.
- All the tours are guided in English. There are audio guides available in other languages.
- No refunds or exchanges after booking.
- Tours run six times a day during the summer (April to September) and twice a day during the winter (October to March).
- Your tour bus is bright yellow and leaves from the bus stop by Green Park Underground station, next to the Ritz Hotel.
- It's easily accessed by the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines and plenty of buses.
- If you are driving, there is a car park on Arlington Street.
Find out more about the London by Night Bus Tour here.