- See the finest talent in musical theatre come together to celebrate the music of Jule Styne, Jerry Herman and Stephen Sondheim at the West End’s Palace Theatre.
- Featuring show-stopping numbers from Funny Girl, Follies, Mack & Mabel, Company, Dear World, plus much more.
Come and celebrate the iconic music of legendary Broadway composers Jule Styne, Stephen Sondheim and Jerry Herman at the Palace Theatre in London’s West End. Performed by a host of stars for one night only, Kings of Broadway will present a variety of special performances from some of the musical theatre’s best-loved shows. Book your tickets today for what is sure to be a spectacular and moving evening.
What to know before you go
- The show is 2 hours long with one 20-minute interval.
- It is suitable for children aged 8+.
- The theatre opens one hour before the start of performances.
- Online check-in is required for this performance.
- You will receive a pre-visit email 48 hours before the performance with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres. Please complete this no later than 10am on the morning of the event.
- The Palace Theatre will only accept e-tickets for admittance, which you will receive upon completion of check-in.
- Pre-show procedures will be communicated to you through email.
- No refunds or exchanges after booking.
- The nearest Tube is Leicester Square, which serves the Northern and Piccadilly lines. It’s a six-minute walk away.
- Charing Cross railway and underground station is an 11-minute walk away. It serves Southeastern rail and the Northern and Bakerloo lines.
- If you are coming by bus, routes 24, 29 and 176 stop close by.
- You can save 50% on car parking charges with the Q-Park Theatreland Parking Scheme. Please validate your parking ticket at the box office. The nearest is Q-Park Chinatown in 20 Newport Place, which is a three-minute walk away. The NCP car park in Brewer Street is a six-minute walk away to the theatre.
Read more about Kings of Broadway here.