- Discover the charming seaside town of Llandudno and its surrounding Welsh countryside on a panoramic, hop-on, hop-off bus tour with City Sightseeing.
Soak up some fresh sea air as you cruise around Llandudno on an open-deck tour bus around 12 of the area’s must-see spots. Hop on at bus stop 1 at the popular Llandudno Pier then explore the medieval history of Conwy Castle, dating all the way back to the 13th century, and get lost in the world’s largest garden maze at Conwy Valley Maze. Take in the views and grab an ice cream at West Shore Beach, discover quaint streets and railway lines at Deganwy Station and the Great Orme Summit, or learn all about the town’s heritage at the Llandudno Museum. Those up for an adventure can even embark on the four-hour Conwy Mountain Walk, overlooking the gorgeous greenery of the Welsh countryside.
Discover Llandudno’s coastline with ease and tick off its 12 most popular spots on board one of City Sightseeing’s famous hop-on, hop-off bus tours!
What to know before you go
- Your ticket includes unlimited access to two bus tour routes (red and blue) for 24 hours on a panoramic hop-on, hop-off bus around Llandudno and Conwy, plus an audio guide in English.
- The Llandudno & Conwy Tour (red route) operates between 16 March and 3 November, with buses running from 10am and 4pm (5pm in summer). The Great Orme Explorer (blue route) operates between 13 April and 29 September from 10.40am to 3.40pm.
- You can have unlimited stops and journeys on both bus routes, and stop for as long as you like at each of the 12 points.
- You will be sent an e-voucher after booking which you must print out and bring with you to present at any of the tour pick-up points.
- Infants aged 0 - 2 go free and reduced rates are available for 3 - 15 year olds. Family tickets are available to purchase for two adults and up to three children. Concession tickets are available for seniors over 65 and students with a valid ID.
- No refunds or exchanges will be available after making your booking.
- You can join the hop-on, hop-off Llandudno 24h bus tour at any of the route pick-up points; please consult their map.
- Llandudno railway station operates Transport for Wales trains and is a 16-minute walk to Llandudno Pier.
- Buses that run in the area include the 5, 12, 14, 19, 25, 26, 75, X12 and X19.
- Land trains and old tramways also operate in the town.
- Parking can be found at The Parade Parking, Llandudno Promenade Parking, Victoria Centre Car Park, Town Hall Car Park and more.
Read more about City Sightseeing’s tours here.