- Explore the delights of Cambridge in the best possible way with a hop-on, hop-off bus tour operating via 19 hotspots around the city.
- Jump aboard one of City Sightseeing’s famous open-top red buses and take a charming tour of Cambridge’s top tourist attractions.
With 19 expertly-placed stops, the Hop-On, Hop-Off Cambridge Bus Tour guides visitors through all of this quaint city’s must-see area, including its picturesque canals via the Silver Street and Chesterton Lane stops, stunning medieval churches at Jesus Lane, and famous university buildings such as Homerton College via the Hills Road stop. Don’t miss bus stop 17 for the Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial Site, the Bridge of Sighs via stop 5, Trinity College at stop 6 (Sunday only) and the Botanic Garden between stops 11, 12 and 13.
Pause for as little or as long as you like and make as many stops as your heart desires within your 24-hour designated tour period. City Sightseeing’s open-top double decker buses offer 360-degree views of this delightful city and let you create your very own itinerary, so that your family can get exactly what you want out of a visit to Cambridge.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket includes 24-hour unlimited hop-on, hop-off bus tour access with panoramic views of Cambridge, an audio guide available in nine different languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese and Russian) and a discount and deals booklet for some of the city’s museums, restaurants and tours.
- You can have unlimited stops and full loop tours on the bus and stop for as long as you like at each point.
- The first tour of the day starts at 10.10am and the last tour of the day is at 5.10pm in summer or 3.40pm in winter.
- A full tour loop on the bus takes 80 minutes.
- Tour buses run every 40 minutes.
- You will be sent an e-voucher after booking which you must print out and bring with you to present at any and all of the tour pick-up points.
- Children aged 0 - 4 go free and reduced rates are available for 5 - 15 year-olds. Family tickets are available for two adults and up to three children. Concessions are available for seniors over 65 and students with a valid ID.
- No refunds or exchanges will be available after booking.
- You can join the Hop-On, Hop-Off Cambridge Bus Tour at any of the route pick-up points; please consult their map.
- Bus stop 12 on the City Sightseeing route is situated just outside of Cambridge railway station.
- Multi-storey car parks within the city include the Grafton East and West car parks, Grand Arcade and Park Street. Street-level car parks can be found at Adam and Eve Street, Castle Hill and Gwydir Street.
Read more about City Sightseeing’s tours here.