- Walk in Harry Potter's footsteps and discover the locations used in the immensely popular film series on this 2.5-hour walking tour.
Still waiting for your Hogwarts letter? Walk in the footsteps of the world's most famous wizard and uncover the locations used in the popular film series, including Platform 9 ¾, the Ministry of Magic and Diagon Alley. Led by a wizarding expert who will be giving you tons of fun facts throughout, this is a spellbinding day out for the whole family.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket covers a 2.5-hour guided walking tour around London and headset, and you will be visiting the locations from the Harry Potter film series (including Platform 9 ¾ at Kings Cross).
- Transport costs for travel between locations is not included. You must purchase a ticket or top up your Oyster in advance or bring a contactless payment card with you.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date. Changes are possible for this ticket.
- The tour starts at 9am we recommend arriving by 8.45am as latecomers will not be waited for.
- Present your smartphone ticket to your guide at the starting point.
- Bring proof of eligibility if you have purchased reduced-price tickets (ID, student ID etc.)
- The tour ends at Kings Cross station at 12pm.
- Meet at Exit 1 of Westminster Tube station (Jubilee, Circle and District lines) by 9am on your booked day.
- You may make one short journey on the London Underground during the tour, so have your ticket ready.
- Q-Park Westminster car park is a five-minute walk away.
Click here for more information on the Harry Potter Film Locations Tour.