- See the Disney animated classic Frozen at the awesome The Drive In this Christmas.
- An epic journey awaits as optimist Anna joins forces with mountaineer Kristoff and his loyal reindeer.
Don’t miss the biggest animation hit of all time at this must-see screening at The Drive In cinema in North London. Get into the Christmas spirit this year as you watch the icy tale of newly crowned Queen Elsa, who unintentionally curses her home with infinite winter. Her optimistic and fearless sister Anna teams up with rugged Kristoff, his faithful reindeer and a snowman to break Elsa’s icy spell.
Directed by Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, expect showstopping songs and the voices of Kirsten Bell, Indina Menzel and Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad. Academy Award Winning Frozen is one of Disney’s biggest successes!
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- The film is 1 hour and 49 minutes long and is rated PG.
- One pedestrian or cyclist ticket can cover entry for up to five people.
- An area will be set up for pedestrians and cyclists at this drive-in screening. If you are attending by foot or bike, you must bring your own chairs and FM radio.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- In the unlikely event that the screening is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be contacted via email with instructions on how to change your dates. Please be aware that due to strict social distancing measures, there’s no box office on site.
- The outdoor screen is easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.