- Please note that you must complete an online check-in procedure before your visit to be admitted into the theatre.
- Don’t miss the award-winning musical Everybody’s Talking About Jamie! Inspired by a true story, the show follows a 16-year-old teenager from Sheffield who triumphs over bullying and prejudice and fights for his dream to be a drag queen.
Nominated for five Olivier Awards and winner of three Whatsonstage awards, this uplifting coming-of-age story has got everyone talking! Grappling to find his feet after his dad leaves, join 16-year-old Jamie New on a journey as he steps out of the darkness to follow his dreams in this incredible and thought-provoking musical. With colourful costumes, multi-dimensional characters and music by Dan Gillespie Sells, the lead singer-songwriter of The Feeling – you’ll be thinking about this show for weeks to come.
What to know before you go
- To assist with the current government test and trace system, the venue is introducing an airline-style check-in. 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres. You will be required to confirm that all members of your party are symptom-free. If they are not, you will be given details on how to exchange your ticket (this confirmation must be completed no later than 10am on the morning of your performance). Nimax Theatres will then provide you with a contactless e-ticket upon completion of your “check-in”.
- Please note that the venue will only accept e-tickets for your admittance.
- Please ensure that the email you enter is correct, as this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, assist with track and trace and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The duration of Everybody’s Talking About Jamie Is approximately two hours and 40 minutes, with one interval.
- The show is recommended for ages 14 and over.
- Please be aware that members of cast are subject to change and may be affected by illness, holiday, contracts and events beyond the producers’ control.
- The Apollo Theatre is located on Shaftesbury Avenue.
- By Tube, Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo and Piccadilly line) and Leicester Square (Northern and Piccadilly lines) are the closest stations.
- Bus routes 1, 14, 19, 22, 24, 29, 38, 55 and 176 stop near the Apollo Theatre.
- Q-Park in Newport Place, Chinatown is a nearby car park.
Read more about Everybody’s Talking About Jamie here.