- With your river pass, explore London’s sights away from the crowds.
- Hop on and hop off as you choose over the 24 hours, giving you time to explore London in an entirely new way.
- Listen to live commentary from an expert guide.
Why not travel around London by boat rather than the Tube?
A City Cruises 24-hour pass is the best way to get out and about in London while seeing the sites. See Westminster Abbey, the Globe Theatre, and the Tower of London from the River Thames, or hop off to see them up close, before travelling back again by hopping on a boat when you’re done.
What to know before you go
- Your ticket includes 24-hour hop-on, hop-off travel with City Cruises London.
- The ticket will be valid for 24 hours from the moment you activate it.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the kiosk at Westminster Pier, Tower Pier, or Greenwich Pier.
- You won't be able to exchange your voucher at the London Eye Pier as there is no ticket office there.
- The earliest boat leaves at 11am.
- Refunds may be granted depending on circumstances.
- Sightseeing tickets can be rescheduled without charge up to and including the day of travel.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (16+).
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Live commentary will be in English.
- Staff can advise which boats are wheelchair accessible.
- Embark a City Cruises boat at Westminster Pier, the London Eye Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier. All are easily accessible by public transport.
- Parking is particularly limited and expensive around central London.
Find out more information about City Cruises here.