- Join Bill and Ted for the third hilarious instalment of this science-fiction film series at The Drive In’s awesome outdoor cinema venue.
After being visited by a ruler from the future, best friends Bill and Ted learn that they must compose a new life-changing song to save the fate of the world as we know it. In a supposedly ingenious plan, the rock and roll pair decided to time travel and steal the song from their future selves, with the help of their daughters and a few musical legends of the past along the way.
Can they bring harmony to the world through music? Pull up to London’s new drive-in cinema to find out! Starring Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter, this comedy sci-fi adventure is one budding rockers and aspiring time travellers will love.
What to know before you go
- Doors open 45 minutes before the film begins.
- The film is 1 hour and 32 minutes long, and is rated 12A.
- One pedestrian or cyclist ticket can cover entry for up to five people.
- An area will be set up for pedestrians and cyclists at this drive-in screening. If you are attending by foot or bike, you must bring your own chairs and FM radio.
- General ticket price is per car, not per person.
- Large vehicles like vans, buses and lorries will not be permitted.
- No refunds are available after booking.
- Your ticket includes your designated parking spot at the venue.
- Please present your ticket as an e-ticket, either on your smartphone or printed. It will be scanned through your car window.
- The outdoor screen is situated at Troubadour Meridian Water, Harbet Road, London, N18 3QQ. It’s easy to find and is located just off the North Circular (A406).
- You won’t be able to reserve a parking spot in advance. A member of staff will direct you to a space depending on the size of your car.
For more information about The Drive In screenings, click here.