- Great Scott, your sci-fi musical dreams are coming true! Back To The Future is taking to the stage in this highly-anticipated musical by the iconic film’s original creators.
- Back To The Future: The Musical will propel onto the Adelphi Theatre stage in the DeLorean itself under Tony Award-winning direction by John Rando.
Hold your time machines, the long-awaited Back To The Future: The Musical is finally coming to London’s West End in summer 2021! Journey back to the 1980s and 1955 with Marty McFly and the eccentric Doc Brown as they accidentally alter the course of history after some unconventional time travel in a futuristic sports car. Marty must race against time to fix his meddling and get himself back to the future in this classic ‘80s story which electrified audiences worldwide.
The adventure will finally be unfolding live on stage in Back to the Future: The Musical, adapted by Bob Gale and Robert Zemeckis themselves (creators of the BTTF trilogy) with just a few surprises along the way. The show will feature an original score alongside the movie’s classic tracks such as Back in Time and The Power of Love, plus stagecraft by Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’s Chris Fisher, who will be bringing the beloved DeLorean on stage at a full 88mph.
What to know before you go
- Subject to availability tickets for Back to the Future may be exchanged up to 24 hours prior to a performance.
- Tickets are exchanged on a like for like basis for a future performance and cannot exceed the value of the original booking.
- No partial refunds can be made if the value of the exchanged tickets is less than the original booking. Please contact customer services for more info.
- Back to the Future: The Musical is 2 hours and 40 minutes including an interval.
- It is recommended for ages 6+.
- Please note that children under 3 cannot be admitted to the theatre.
- Every person must have their own tickets and children must be able to sit in their own seat without assistance.
- The Adelphi Theatre is located on the Strand.
- The nearest car parks are in Chinatown and Trafalgar Square.
- The closest Tube stations are Covent Garden (Piccadilly line), Charing Cross (Northern and Bakerloo lines), and Embankment (Circle and District lines).
- Charing Cross railway station is a five-minute walk to the theatre.
- Bus routes serving the theatre include the 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 23, 87, 91, 139 and 176.
Read more about Back To The Future: The Musical here.