- Go on an all access behind-the-scenes self-guided audio tour of the Emirates Stadium.
- Mini footie fans will have the opportunity to walk in the footsteps of their football heroes.
- Pick up some souvenirs in the Arsenal Flagship store.
- Wander round the newly renovated museum and enjoy exciting exhibits and items on display, which have been donated by former players.
Journey to the home of the Gunners and enjoy the amazing Arsenal FC: Emirates Stadium Tour. Immerse yourself in the history of Arsenal FC and obtain behind-the-scenes access to the director’s box and lounge, the home and away changing rooms, pitchside and much more with a fully interactive touchscreen audio guide. Mini football fans will love getting the chance to follow in the footsteps of their football heroes as they walk through the players’ tunnel. Sit in the pitchside dugout and feel the spine-tingling roar of the crowds!
Your fully-interactive touchscreen audio guide will lead you through the tour. Football fanatics big and small will love using the audio guide’s Shirt Cam and Tour Cam. Discover player stats and never-seen-before-footage, plus much more.
True diehard Gooner fans will be in their element in the newly-renovated museum. Walk past the trophy cabinets and check out the impressive video theatres and awesome exhibits based on Arsenal’s history. Ogle Michael Thomas' boots from Anfield '89 and check out Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper's gloves that are also on display. A great day of football fun for the whole family!
What to know before you go
- This ticket includes entrance to the Emirates stadium, including the home and away dressing room, players’ tunnel, the flash interview room and the press conference room, plus more. You will also have access to the Emirates Museum.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour so that it can begin on time. Latecomers may not be allowed on the tour.
- Tours are 1 hour and 30 minutes and depart every 30 minutes.
- The last tour starts at 3pm. Last admission is 1 hour before closing.
- The stadium is open Monday to Friday 10am until 4pm.
- You will use state-of-the-art handset technology with large viewing screens. The audio guide is available in several different languages, including British Sign Language
- You will also receive a free personalised tour certificate.
- If you and your family are hungry, head to Chapman’s in Armoury Square. They serve sandwiches, paninis, wraps, pastries and hot and cold drinks.
- This self-guided tour begins at the Stadium Tour ticket desk located in the Armoury Store.
- The stadium is easily accessed via public transport, with Arsenal and Holloway Road Tube stations (both Piccadilly line) close by, along with Drayton Park rail station and plenty of bus routes (4, 19, 29, 43, 91, 106, 153, 236, 253, 254, 259, 263, 271, and 393).
- You can find parking at Gillespie Park and Highbury Fields.
- Please pre-book disabled parking 72 hours in advance if needed.
Click here for more information about the Emirates Stadium.