- Disney classic 101 Dalmatians is coming to Regent’s Park Open Air theatre in a brand new musical by Zinnie Harris, Douglas Hodge and Timothy Sheader.
- See the magic come alive on stage at this award-winning outdoor theatre venue with puppetry by Toby Olié and a chilling performance of Cruella de Vil by Kate Fleetwood.
After becoming a beloved Disney favourite, Dodie Smith’s original story is being adapted for Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre this spring. See Perdita, Pongo and the rest of the Dalmatians as you never have before with stunning puppets from Running Wild’s Toby Olié that the kids will truly love. The brave dogs and their charming owners must race to rescue their pups from the evil Cruella de Vil before she turns them into spotted coats!
Regent’s Park was the setting of the original 101 Dalmatians tale, making this outdoor theatre experience even more special for all the family and a great way to introduce kids to the joy of the dramatic arts.
What to know before you go
- 101 Dalmatians is running from 15 May - 20 June 2021. Performances start at either 2.15pm or 7.45pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged after purchase unless the show is cancelled due to rain, in which case you may be able to swap your ticket for another performance.
- You will receive a confirmation email after booking with your e-voucher attached. Please bring it with you to present upon arrival.
- Tickets are per person and include the open air theatre show and access to the grounds beforehand, but food and drink is not included and must be purchased separately.
- Theatre gates open 90 minutes before the show starts. We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the performance start time.
- Children under the age of four cannot be permitted into the venue.
- Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre is located in the Inner Circle of Regent's Park.
- The theatre is a 10-minute walk from Baker Street Tube station, serving the Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Jubilee and Metropolitan lines.
- Marylebone is the closest train station, a 15-minute walk to the west.
- Buses 13, 18, 27, 30, 74, 82, 113, 139, 189 and 274 stop nearby on Baker Street.
Find out more about the 101 Dalmatians production here.