Trying to search for brilliant online resources for maths that will engage, encourage and inspire your children? If your kids are studying for their maths GCSE, you may be looking for some home learning resources that can help your children revise. Enthusiastic school teacher Mr Harris is providing free online lessons to his virtual students, which involve live video tutorials, worksheets and activities that are specifically designed for working at home. This particular lesson is aimed at children in years 9-11 studying for their GCSEs.
And if you miss out on the live broadcast, you can catch up on the YouTube channel another time. These classes are a great free maths resource to help your older kids, especially at a time where they may be struggling due to a lack of physical teaching. If you have younger children, Mr Harris also teaches classes for years 1-3, 3-6, 5-8 and 7-11. A GCSE maths lesson that your kids will love!
What you’ll need
- Paper, a pencil, a ruler and calculator.
- Good WiFi connection.
What you’ll do
- Mr Harris posts his weekly timetable on Facebook. Currently, they change every week.
- These are live maths classes streamed on YouTube for your kids in years 9-11. Mr Harris will be teaching a range of different subjects, providing his students with new content each week.
- To get the most out of the lesson, Mr Harris will also post a resource sheet to download and use after the lesson.
- Don't forget you can submit photos of your completed work on the Facebook page.